Here you can find all the top tips for your trips!
1. If your walking in, but you want to do the animals too, then we advice you visit the rides and attractions from 11am-2pm, then catch the Safari Tours bus at 2pm, 3pm or 4pm (times may vary) and then do the animals. The animals take around 1hr 15m on the mini bus, so you will have time to go back to the rides later. The rides and attractions get busy from 1pm-5pm normally, and the animals are busy 10am-1pm.
2. Stay at the park until closing. You may get bored throughout the day, but we advice you stay there until closing, as you get much more from the park. You manage to get on more attractions, and you will get to see everything at least twice. And, the park is never normally busy after 4.30pm, so stick around and everything should be walk on!
3. Still go in rain! if it's raining, we advice you still go! There are plenty of indoor attractions to view, while the rain passes over. But, if the temperatures below 0C and there has been frost/ice, you may need to check with the park before hand.
4. On hot days, always do the Water Rides FIRST. Queue's can get busy after 2pm for most Water rides, so make sure you do them first!
5. During school holidays the Park gets very busy. It is much quieter in term time and generally Saturdays are quieter than Sundays.
6. On Bank Holidays and during the main school holidays, the Animal Reserves can become VERY BUSY between 11.30am and 2.00pm. A normal journey would take about 1 hour and 15 minutes, although this can increase significantly at busy times. We would suggest a visit between 2.00pm and 4.00pm would be much more enjoyable.